Perfect for beginners: an intimate ski resort near Salzburg
For many years, the small yet wonderful Postalm ski resort has been an insider’s tip among locals and guests. Away from the craziness of the large ski resorts near Salzburg, the Postalm has especially great facilities for families and beginners. Getting to the ski resort on the Postalm toll road is the first highlight as you enjoy the one-of-a-kind views of the Dachstein massif and the Bischofsmütze mountain. You can leave your car at the large Postalm car park, which is also the location of all the lifts and the end of all the ski slopes.
Skiing, snowboarding and backcountry skiing in the Alps – winter spors at the Postalm
7 kilometers of slopes, lifts, cross-country-skiing trails and more. The family-friendly ski resort near Salzburg offers variety and fun:
- Ski resort Postalm at 1200-1900 m above sea level
- 5 km easy, 2 km medium difficult slopes
- Beginner slopes, family slopes, fast downhill and funny forest runs
- Snowboard-beginner slopes with Förderband
- Ski school for children and adults: Individual and group lessons
- Ski rental and rental of winter sports equipment
- 3 classic and skating-trails for cross-country skiing
- Tradition ski huts for the stop-off
Relaxed and stress-free: family ski holidays at the Postalm ski resort
The way the Postalm ski resort is built makes it easy for parents to have a relaxing family ski holiday with active kids. All slopes lead right down to a central location, making it easy to ensure no kids get lost. Parents can relax in the sun on the terrace of one of the ski huts or enjoy some alone time since the kids can reach the appointed meeting point easily and quickly!
Prices of the winter park Postalm Season 2014/15
For children and adults € 11.00 per day.
Children under 6 years of age receive a free ticket with the purchase of a day ticket.
Season ticket Postalm Adult € 190, – (incl. road toll)
Season ticket Postalm child € 110, – (incl. road toll)
Keycards € 4, –
Prices incl. Tax